Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post to the TerraCycle Community Blog
We welcome submissions by Brigade members and TerraCycle enthusiasts for consideration to be included in the TerraCycle Community Blog. When you’re creating a post for submission, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Posts should be short: 200-500 words.
- Posts should stay focused on one topic. Rather than considering how to increase collections and how to increase your number of participants, focus on one or the other.
- Include 1-2 images to go with your post. Do not include them in your first submission, or your email may go to spam. Give a description of what they are.
- Give concrete examples of your experience.
- Do not include your submission as an attachment. Put it in the body of your email so that it does not go to junk or spam accidentally.
Once you have submitted the post, we will review it as quickly as we can (generally within 2-4 weeks), and let you know if any edits are necessary and if it is accepted for posting.
Please email your submissions OR questions about submissions to email@example.com.
Once the post is live, great ways to help promote your own efforts and TerraCycle is to post on your Facebook, Twitter, blog, or school newsletter!
We’ll look forward to reading them!